Copyright- The design and content of this site are protected by copyright law. All rights reserved.
- No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any means without the express prior permission of the copyright owner.
- Any person is authorised to copy and print information contained on this site for informational purposes only provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
Members- Some features on this website allow for members to enter information which is then posted on the site.
-> When using these features, you agree to not:-
- - post any comments or use expressions of a discriminatory nature which may be racist, sexist ageist or homophobic
- - swear or use vulgar, abusive or offensive language
- - use the features to threaten or harass others participating on the website
- - incite arguments ('flaming')
- - act in a way that disrupts the usefulness of the features. This includes sending repeat messages (known as spamming or flooding)
- - type in CAPITAL letters. It is hard to read and is considered as SHOUTING. If you have a point to make try emphasising particular words rather than whole sentences
- - indulge in any activity that may adversely affect the usefulness of the feature, such as the posting of off-topic comments, bogus events or classified ads or statements that may incite other users
- - impersonate someone, including any friend, relative, neighbour or anyone involved in the website
- - post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- You also indemnify all those involved in this web site against any other costs your actions might incur.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments, event details, classified ads etc which we consider inappropriate for any reason whatsoever and to deny further access to the appropriate registered user or member.