Our mission is to be recognized nationally and internationally as suthar youth organization for establishing a network for and among youth to share suthar heritage and religion.
As an organization, our objectives are as follows:
- To raise awareness about Suthar ideals and principles in India and the world;
- To create a forum for sharing Suthar religion;
- To instill a sense of pride among youth about Suthar heritage;
- To address the problems, difficulties, and concerns facing Suthar youth;
- To assist and to promote charitable community activities;
- To prepare youth, who ascribe to Suthar values, to become successful leaders of tomorrow;
- To develop friendships among the youth, who ascribe to Suthar values; and
- To foster and strengthen local Suthar youth groups.
A smith who works in iron metal, especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable, working with a forge making iron utensils, horseshoes, weapons and repairing armor.
A carpenter builds, assembles, installs and repairs fixtures and structures that are usually made of wood.
A smith who works in bronze, Bronze Smiths is a Brass/Bronze foundry that is committed in providing you top quality decorative bronze sculptures & furniture, bronze garden statues.
Sculptors Creating sculptures, statues, and other three-dimensional artwork by using abrasives and tools to shape, carve, and fabricate materials such as clay, stone, wood, or metal.
A goldsmith is a technical trade professional who works specifically with gold. A goldsmith designs, shapes, creates and repairs jewelry for his clients.
We work with forward thinking peoples to create beautiful, honest and amazing things that bring positive results.